Wednesday, October 14, 2009

R.I.P. Cpt. Lou

There are few men in this world that inspire a sense of nostalgia in me more than Cpt. Lou Albano.  Growing up, even before I was a fan of Nintendo I was a HUGE wrestling fan and I remember being really fond of Cpt. Lou Albano.  There was just something about seeing that man with the little rubber band in his beard and the different men he accompanied to the ring.  A few years later I would be introduced to the world of Nintendo and remember when the Super Mario Bros. Super Show came on and how excited I was to see Mario on my TV screen. 
Cpt Lou brought a life to all the characters he portrayed whether they were in a wrestling ring or on a TV screen.  He will be hard to replace and will be sorely missed.

Rest In Peace, Cpt. Lou.

July 29th, 1933 - October 14th, 2009







No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online