Thursday, October 8, 2009

This Should Be No Contest


Kevin Cassidy over at GoNintendo just posted on his site about the Favorite character of All-Time poll that Gamespot is running.  The contest currently features Mario vs. Gordon Freeman.  Gordon Freeman trounced Link in the last round due to some coaxing by Valve's Gabe Newell.  Now it's time for Nintendo fans to fight back. 

Head on over to the site and cast your vote for the mustachioed plumber.  It should be no contest folks.  Let's throw our hat in their for the support.  It's all in good fun.  But honestly, is there anyone in the world of video games that could hold a candle to Mario? 

1 comment:

prettymanfairy said...

Agreed, and yet, I don't care. It's just an internet poll. I know in my heart Super Mario is the best. I don't need a poll to tell me he is.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online