Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Almost Complete Set List for The Beatles: Rock Band


EA and Harmonix have released the set list for their upcoming games The Beatles: Rock Band. If you haven't heard of this game yet, it's Rock Band with the Beatles. It will chronicle their career from the beginning to the end and will feature 45 songs. The set list below has 44 of those 45 songs:


I Saw Her Standing There
Boys
Do You Want To Know A Secret
Twist And Shout
I Wanna Be Your Man
I Want to Hold Your Hand
A Hard Day’s Night
Can’t Buy Me Love
I Feel Fine
Eight Days A Week
Ticket To Ride
Day Tripper
Drive My Car
I’m Looking Through You
If I Needed Someone
Paperback Writer
Taxman
Yellow Submarine
And Your Bird Can Sing
Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band
With a Little Help from My Friends
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
Getting Better
Good Morning Good Morning
I Am The Walrus
Hello Goodbye
Revolution
Back In The U.S.S.R.
Dear Prudence
While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Birthday
Helter Skelter
Hey Bulldog
Don’t Let Me Down
Come Together
Something
Octopus’s Garden
I Want You (She’s So Heavy)
Here Comes The Sun
Dig A Pony
I Me Mine
I’ve Got A Feeling
Get Back
Within You Without You / Tomorrow Never Knows

One song that is curiously missing from that list is "Hey Jude". Is this the song that is missing from the list and will be announced at some point? Will they hold it until the game is released? Or is there another song altogether that will appear in the game? It seems to make sense that if you're going to have a game featuring the Beatles that "Hey Jude" would have to be included, but you never really know, now do ya'?

I'm really looking forward to this game. I will be picking up the game only. I have instruments, but I don't have $250 to spend on replicas of the actual instruments the guys played. Get your friends together and work on those harmonies because we're not that far away from the September 9th release of The Beatles: Rock Band.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online