Friday, September 4, 2009

Monster Hunter Surprise Coming

This will probably be the first time and the last time I do this. Capcom is announcing a "Monster Surprise" coming on Monday in regards to Monster Hunter the game. They claim it is bigger than Ragiakurusu.

I really don't like announcements of announcements or countdowns to countdowns. I just wanted to post this to let you know you won't see if very often here. Once the actual announcement is made I will pass along all the news from that.

I have become very interested in the Monster Hunter series so I'm interested to know what it could possibly be. Perhaps they'll announce the classic controllers or maybe even the Wii bundle for North America. We'll find out on Monday. Check back here to see what happens.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have Europeans received a confirmation on if/when the game is coming?

Tony Miller said...

The announcement actually concerns both North American and European customers so it might have something to do with that as well.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online