Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Okami Sequel Heading to DS?

This is by no means a complete confirmation, but scans from the latest issue of Famitsu appear to show the rumoured sequel to Okami, known as Okamiden heading to DS. There were talks last week of this title showing up, but there were no details aobut the game. This is apparently the game that was being hinted at.

I played the original game for about four hours before my save file was corrupted and I never went back to it. It's high on my pile of shame right now and maybe one day I'll go back to it. This sequel, if it comes to America may be the jump start I need to get back into it. The DS is the perfect analog to the paint brush mechanic. This graphic has a bit more of a blocky shape, but it would appear they've captured the feel of Okami quite well.

Stay tuned to Nintendo Okie for more information about this in the future.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online