Wednesday, October 21, 2009

30 Minutes With...

Hey everyone.  I just wanted to let you know about a new feature we're going to start here at Nintendo Okie.  I call it 30 Minutes With and you'll get a new edition every time I start a new game for review.  I'm doing it for a couple reasons.  The first is just to give you an idea about what's coming up for review on the site.  The other is to just give you a sneak peek at the game. 

The first 30 minutes of a game can tell you a lot about what's going on and give you an early indication about what to expect through the rest of the game.  There are a few exceptions and RPG's are the biggest exception to that rule where it takes that long or longer to get through the opening of the game.

I'll give you a timeline of what I'm doing from the time I start through the 30 minutes.  I'll play around with it some to get it down, but in general you'll see a time stamp and what I'm doing at that point in the game or what's happening at that moment. 

I think you'll like it and it will give us that much more content that we can bring to you.  As always feel free to post your comments on what you see and let me know what you think.

Tomorrow will be the first edition of the article and we'll be doing 30 Minutes With... LostWinds: Winter of the Melodias.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online