Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Black Wii Coming to Europe


A press release just came across my inbox saying that the United Kingdom and Ireland will be receiving the new black Wii console on November 6th along with a black remote, nunchuk, Motion Plus, Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort.  The rest of Europe will be getting the console bundle on November 20th.  Japan received the console back on the 1st of August.  Does this signal that maybe America will be getting the console as well? 

I'm not a big fan of the black Wii console.  Chances are if it had come out with the White at launch I would have bought it because it matched the rest of my entertainment center consoles, but now that I've had the white system for three years I really like it.  I had a black DS and couldn't stand the finger prints all over it.  The white system masks that somewhat and I just like to look of it.  It stands out among the crowd, which it should do. 

What about you.  Which system would you have chosen if you had the choice?

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online