Friday, October 23, 2009

Nintendo Okie in the Morning

Well, this is my first attempt at getting some audio coverage on the site.  You can expect these to pop up from time to time, at least once a week if not more.  They're just a bit of a chance for me to get some audio commentary on the site and begin to dip my toes into the world of podcasting.

This one runs about 5:35 and that's a bit longer than the average will probably be, but you never know.  It's basically just me rambling for a few minutes about what's going on in the world of games.  This first episode is just me introducing myself.  There's no music, or special editing.  I'm new to this.  [=^)

Anyway, I hope you like it.  Let me know what you think.

Nintendo Okie in the Morning - Episode 1 Run Time 5:35

Games Mentioned: Super Mario Bros., Little League Baseball, Duck Tales, Luigi's Mansion, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Kart, Mario Party 8

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online