Friday, August 28, 2009

New World Hinted at For Max & the Magic Marker

I will not hide the fact that I'm really excited about this game. I don't know why, there are just some games that hit you and you get really excited about. I think it's because it reminds me so much of Harold and the Purple Crayon which is a favorite children's book series in our house. You can check out an interview I did with the developers for Nintendojo.com here.

They've hinted at a new world they've been working on today.

Prepare yourself to guide Max through a world of wooden legs, treasure maps, skulls, parrots, wooden rafts, cannons, rum, and everything else that goes with the pirate lifestyle.


They also said they'll be updating and giving us a taste of the music that accompanies this world and hopefully they'll have some screenshots to go along with it. Stay tuned to Nintendo Okie for more information on Max & the Magic Marker.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online