Friday, September 25, 2009

WiiNintendo Mario Kart Tournament


Our friends over at WiiNintendo.net  are hosting a Mario Kart Tournament this Sunday, September 27th at 9:00pm CST.  In order to participate you must be a member of their forums and sign up for the tournament there.  All the details for this event are below. 

The following is copied information from the tournament thread in the forums, posted by member/mod SirWetBiscuitJr. Whenever “me” or “I” is stated, it is referring to him.

Tracks:

1. DK Summit (selected by WiiFanatic)
2. N64 Mario Raceway (selected by JumpingGirraffe)
3. GCN DK Mountain (selected by GameWinRAR)
4. (Random)

Time Zones:

Hawaii: 4pm
Alaska: 5pm
Pacific: 6pm
Mountain: 7pm
Central: 8pm
Eastern: 9pm

Rules: (New: #VII)

I. In order to compete, you MUST submit your friend code in this thread! (Saying that it’s in your profile will suffice) You also MUST add my friend code (3566-4515-0225), otherwise it’s impossible to race you. This is important.
NOTE: You do NOT have to add the friend codes of the other racers. But you can if you want.
NOTE: If you have already been in a tournament before, you do not have to submit your friend code in the thread again.

II. If I already have your code added, please post your friend code here again anyway. Not only is it better to be official, but other people may want to add you. If you want your code to be hidden, PM it to me instead.

III. Please choose tracks IN THE ORDER SHOWN. If I find out you intentionally pick the wrong track, I’ll suspend or ban you from the tournaments.

IV. If someone accidentally chooses a track out of order (and it’s picked to race on), choose the track that was supposed to have been chosen. (Ex: Let’s say that the 2nd track is Mario Circuit and the 3rd is Wario’s Gold Mine. Someone might accidentally pick Wario’s Gold Mine second, and it’s chosen to race on. After that race, everyone should choose Mario Circuit as the third track to even things out.)

V. We will be practicing about an hour to an hour and a half before the actual tournament race. Please try not to get confused and believe that those are the real tournament races. I’ll try to make it obvious when the REAL race is coming up. (I’ll probably say “Last one coming up!”)

NOTE: We’ll probably do some more races for fun afterwards as well.

VI. You may have guests during the practice races. You may NOT have a guest during the final tournament race.

NOTE: You may have a guest IF they are a member of WiiFuse and can earn sparks. (Ex: I could bring FuggyG along as a guest, but not my neighbor who has no account here.)

VII. There will be no race unless there are 4 racers, including the host.

If you're interested, head on over to their forums and sign up.  Chances are I will be there as well.  I will post my Mario Kart Friend Code here in this post and if nothing else, we can play together at the same time.  I'm all for more chances to play Mario Kart any chance I can get.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online