Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jake

Today is a very special day at Nintendo Okie.  My son, Jake turns 6 today and I told him I would put up his picture with one of his presents he got today.  He's started collecting Nintendo plushies and he got a Bowser today.  It was probably the highlight of his day.

He's got a couple more surprises coming at his party, but he's going to see this post, so I can't let the cat out of the bag just yet. 

He's probably the biggest Nintendo fan in the house behind me and he loves the Mario games. 

Happy Birthday, Jake.

2 comments:

M. H. Mason said...

Hey that's cool; it's nice to find another gamer dad out there. I have two kids (and one on the way) who are aged 9 and 1.

Your little man looks happy, sir. And that's a good thing.

Tony Miller said...

Congrats on the new addition. My wife and I have two girls, 11 and 7 and Jake who just turned 6.

I'm raising the next generation of Nintendo fans..[=^)

We love playing games together and I cannot beat the boy at Smash Bros. No matter how hard I try...

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online