Friday, October 2, 2009

Spaceball Revolution Contest Winner

Well folks, the time has come to announce the winner.  First I want to say thank you to everyone who entered.  I would liked to have been able to give everyone that entered a copy of the game, but I ain't that rich. [=^)

So, without further ado.  The winner is.......

M.H. Mason

For you specifically and anyone else that wants it my Wii's Friend Code is:

1134-6204-4882-3832

You can post your friend code here, or email it to me.  I will add anyone that adds me.  Congratulations to M.H. Mason and thank you to everyone that commented and entered the contest.

1 comment:

M. H. Mason said...

Well, this is a pleasant surprise after a particularly brutal day at work. Thanks Tony! My Wii Friend Code is 7573 9873 7149 9257.

Keep up the great work with Nintendo Okie; you are currently my muber one source for Wii info.

Thanks again.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online