Friday, October 2, 2009

Retro Redux: The Missing Edition

Howdy guys.  I just wanted to let everyone know that I wouldn't be putting up a Retro Redux today.  It's been a bit busy at Nintendo Okie this week.  I've put up three reviews this week alone and I've got three more that have to get out and rather than doing some half baked from memory edition I hope you'll understand and enjoy all the content I've had this week.  I have two more reviews coming up probably Monday and Wednesday.

I really like to play through all the games I do for Retro Redux and I didn't want to screw it up and give you guys content I didn't feel happy with.  I hope you'll, instead enjoy the review of Muramasa we have today.  We've got a review for the DS game Battle of Giants: Dragons coming up on Monday and a review of Gravitronix for WiiWare soon after that. 

Also, don't forget to enter the contest for Spaceball Revolution.  The winner will be announced at 1:00pm CST today.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online